Mosaic in Corsicana partners with people with intellectual disabilities to provide a meaningful life in a caring community, giving a voice to their needs.
Mosaic in Corsicana provides these supports:
- Day Program - We provide activities and training in self-help, daily living, socialization and budgeting skills. The program includes computer and exercise rooms as well. The people who attend are involved in community activities and have many recreational and volunteer opportunities.
- Nursing - We provide professional nursing services for each person to meet their medical needs.
- Case Management - We fully utilize available resources to best serve the people who depend on Mosaic. We coordinate the development and implementation of each person's Individual Service Plan.
- Community Homes - We provide 24-hour supports and supervision in three- and four-person Assisted Living Residences.
- Foster and Companion Care - People have the option to live with a family or in a roommate-like environment in host homes throughout the community.
- Supported Home Living - We provide supports in independent or family homes.
- Respite Care - We provide support for family caretakers to enable time away.
How do I receive services?
Referrals for Home and Community-Based Services come through the local Mental Retardation Authority (MRA), or community MHMR Center. The MRA for the Corsicana area is Lakes Regional MHMR, located at 800 N. Main Street in the Navarro Center (903.872.2491).
People who choose to pay for day services privately should contact us.
For additional information on our services, please contact us.