Mosaic in Northern Colorado provides the following supports:
- Group Homes - Thirteen homes in Loveland and Fort Collins. Staff rotate in and out of each home to assist individuals with all daily living needs.
- Supported Living Services - Minimal amount of support is provided to assist individuals living with their families or in their own residences.
- Children's Extensive Services - Focuses on supporting families by providing respite care to children living within the family home.
- Host Homes - Mosaic contracts with Independent Contractors to provide services in their home.
- Apartment Living - Staff are available to individuals living on their own to provide support with activities of daily living.