Mosaic in Omaha partners with people with intellectual disabilities to provide a meaningful life in a caring community, giving a voice to their needs.
The dreams, interests, and needs of the people we serve are important to us. At Mosaic, we will help identify the best services to reach those dreams, satisfy those interests, and meet those needs.
Mosaic in Omaha provides the following supports:
- Mosaic Assisted Day Services Program - Provides structured supervision and training in a day "work like" setting often referred to as the vocational center or sheltered workshop, but may be provided in any setting where staff are on-site and available when the person served is present.
- Mosaic Assisted Residential Service - Provides structured supervision, evaluation, and training, independent living and social/recreational skills as prescribed by an Individual Program Plan (IPP). Staff is available to provide 24-hour supervision and training if needed. Assisted services may be delivered in agency-operated facilities, Host Homes, or client-leased settings.
- Mosaic Host Home Services - An assisted residential program that provides people with a stable home environment. Those who use Mosaic's services will become members of a host family, allowing people to enjoy the benefits of family living while continuing habilitation and personal growth with services from Mosaic.
- Mosaic Supported Day Service Program - Provides structured supervision and training, typically in community and/or competitive employment settings, but also in settings such as enclaves and work stations. Persons in this program will receive intermittent supervision and training and will not be required to have staff present or on-site at all times. Keep up-to-date with Meaningful Day activities at Mosaic in Omaha. View the upcoming Meaningful Day activities by clicking the link below.
- Mosaic Supported Residential Service Program - Offers intermittent services to maintain or increase independent living skills. The amount of supervision, support, or training is guided by an Interdisciplinary Team and is documented in the Individiual Program Plan. Typically, persons in service are eligible for Supported Residential Services if they do not require staffing 24 hours a day, 7 days-a-week.
- Liberty Employment Solutions - Mosaic's Liberty Employment Solutions, believes it is our responsibility to help each person we support live every day with meaning in a fully integrated, facility-free environment. This approach provides on and off the job training and support for individuals to achieve customized employment. We are committed to the belief that all people, with the proper support, have the ability and the right to live, work and play in their community without unnecessary barriers.