Gifts of time and talent help maximize the impact of Mosaic’s mission.
Volunteers are a vital part of Mosaic.
Since our beginning in 1913, volunteers have helped to fulfill our mission of empowering people to live full lives. Our work would not be possible without the thousands of volunteers who advocate for disability rights, provide care and companionship to the people we serve, support our office staff and help advance our community relations work.
Mosaic strives to ensure that all our volunteers’ gifts of time, skills and experience are well utilized, appreciated and recognized.
Your contribution makes a difference.
When you advocate for people we serve by contacting elected officials, you help them understand the importance of funding the programs people with disabilities need and deserve.
Your connection and companionship with the people we serve is one of the best gifts you can give them. When you give someone we serve the encouragement to learn a new skill or achieve a goal, you are our mission in action.
Volunteering with Mosaic will give you the opportunity to:
- Make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities and their families in your community.
- Meet new and interesting people.
- Develop practical skills in human services, public service, office administration, fundraising, networking or communications.
- Have fun by participating in outings and social events with Mosaic staff and people in service.
- Volunteer in an enjoyable, safe environment and be part of a successful team.
- Stay up-to-date with Mosaic’s work, challenges and achievements.