Annual Reports and 990s
Mosaic is a thoughtful steward of the funds we receive. We are diligent about using both public funds and donor gifts in the most efficient, yet effective manner.
We invite you to review our annual reports, which not only share our financial positions, but also identify our mission scope. Because transparency matters, as expressed in the Donor Rights section below, we also share our audited financial reports and public copies of our 990 filings.
Understanding How our Services Are Funded
Mosaic’s service revenue comes from State and Federal Medicaid funds and provides for people’s basic needs. That funding, however, is not sufficient to empower people to live the life they desire. Mosaic relies on donors, volunteers and partnerships to close the funding gap and help people choose real possibilities for their lives.
Net Program Service Revenue
Gifts, Grants, Bequests and Estates
Mosaic EIN: 11-3669999
The Mosaic Foundation EIN: 36-3837360
Mosaic adheres both to the ALDE Code of Ethical Principles and Practices and to the Association of Financial Professionals Donor Bill of Rights.
Donors have the right to:
- Be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given
- Have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements
- Expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship
- Receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition
- Have their donations handled with respect and confidentiality
- Ask questions and receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers
If you have any questions or concerns about Mosaic’s fundraising principles and practices, please contact us.