Annual Reports and 990s
Mosaic is a thoughtful steward of the funds we receive. We are diligent about using both public funds and donor gifts in the most efficient, yet effective manner.
We invite you to review our annual reports, which not only share our financial positions, but also identify our mission scope. Because transparency matters, as expressed in the Donor Rights section below, we also share our audited financial reports and public copies of our 990 filings.
Understanding How our Services Are Funded
Mosaic’s service revenue comes from State and Federal Medicaid funds and provides for people’s basic needs. That funding, however, is not sufficient to empower people to live the life they desire. Mosaic relies on donors, volunteers and partnerships to close the funding gap and help people choose real possibilities for their lives.
Net Program Service Revenue
Gifts, Grants, Bequests and Estates
Mosaic EIN: 11-3669999
The Mosaic Foundation EIN: 36-3837360
Mosaic adheres both to the ALDE Code of Ethical Principles and Practices and to the Association of Financial Professionals Donor Bill of Rights.
Donors have the right to:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for this intended purposes
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization of hired solicitors
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers
If you have any questions or concerns about Mosaic’s fundraising principles and practices, please contact us.
Adopted in 1993 – Copyright AFP, AHP, CASE, GIVING INSTITUTE 2015 – All rights Reserved